When Water Gets Boring: Using Alternative Liquids in Soapmaking Workshop
This workshop is available for 4-8 people over the age of 18. Covid policies and procedures are in effect and based on number of "bubbles" attending. Proof of vaccination required.
Workshop includes all materials needed to make your batch of soap. Please have a long sleeved shirt with you to protect your arms, long pants and closed toe shoes. We will provide soap making masks, face shields, and gloves.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Your spot(s) are CONFIRMED once payment is received. All bookings are non-refundable.
All booking and payments are made in advance and considered firm. We understand that events can happen though to change your schedule. If we are given notice 14 days prior to your workshop, we would be pleased to rebook you/your group to another date. If someone from your group, at any time, is not available to come, a substitute person that you find, can take their place. No refunds are given for cancellations.
If we need to cancel or reschedule...
* A minimum of 4 people is needed to run this workshop. If you book and pay for less than 4 people, and no other bookings are received for your date, we will contact you to reschedule.
* This workshop takes place outdoors in the summertime/late spring and fall. In cases of inclement weather, we will contact you to reschedule.
* This workshop is available according to provincial guidelines and restrictions. If a lockdown is implemented, you will be given the option to reschedule.
We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule your event for any reason. We will work with you to reschedule the workshop. If we are unable to reschedule, we will reimburse you for the cost of the workshop. We are unable to reimburse you for any other costs you have incurred.
Proof of vaccination required. Pre-screening will take place when you arrive. This event has been designed to enable social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the event. You will be asked at various times to sanitize your hands. A hand washing station will also be available. Masks are required. During the soap making portion of the experience, you will be given an N95 mask which is required for soap making. You will also be given a face shield and nitrile gloves which are also required for soap making.
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from Gridley's
- Please notify us of any food allergies that you or a group member may have
- By registering for an event at Gridley's you agree to release Gridley's and its representatives from all responsibilities for injury, loss or damage, however caused, which may be sustained by you or any other person attending our events/location.
Thank you for choosing Gridley's for your soap making workshop. Let's make soap!