Donations and Sponsorships
Our Charitable Vision
At Gridley’s we are passionate about high quality soap and body care products. Our goods are made with vegan ingredients and are never tested on animals. We minimize waste in our production and packaging so that we can encourage a happy and healthy environment for our animal friends.
We believe that animals are sentient beings, each of whom deserves a life free from harm and abuse. We are particularly interested in working with partners who support our vision and values. Some examples are:
• No kill animal shelters
• Trap, neuter, release (TNR) programs
• Animal rescues and sanctuaries
• Wildlife rehabilitation centres
• Vegan-related events and education programs
• Organizations/events associated with The Save Movement
• Events and fundraising related to cases of animal cruelty/injustice
Requests for Donations and Sponsorship
Are your initiatives reflected in the above categories? If so, we’d love to hear more about them. Please submit your request via email to email@example.com and make sure to include the answers to the following questions so that your request may be considered:
• Full Name
• Contact Information (phone, email, address)
• Organization Information (company name, address)
• Description of event/initiative
• Type of donation required (monetary, door/raffle prize, attendee gifts, silent auction, trade of services, etc.)
• Estimated value of donation requested
• Other donations, including monetary value, you have received. We use this information to ensure we are giving something comparable to what others have donated.
• Date required and method of delivery (pick-up, shipping)
Please remember that Gridley’s is a small, independently owned business. While we would love to support every request, we have a threshold for charitable giving each year so that we can keep making that smelly stuff everyone loves!
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you many successes in your initiatives.
Due to volume of requests received, we may only be able to contact those selected for a donation partnership. We appreciate your understanding.